I cannot wait to see this movie at the free screening I am attending on Thursday!
This is one of the movies that I am most excited about this summer. Don't get me wrong, Terminator and Transformers, all those big budget flicks are fun, but they come every year. Every year, you can expect a thriller or action film with explosives and fireworks, but not every year to do you get a movie that focuses on real life, that isn't too "indie" to the point of boringness or is just plain unrelatable because it's "too" real. Trust me, you can have a "too real" indie flick. I've seen my fair share of snoozers. Blockbusters have never aroused me the way that a real good quirky film can (think: Garden State).

But once in a while, if you are lucky, you get a movie with actors your age, in a film that's honest and not trying too hard and comes as close as Hollywood can to reflecting your generation and its issues back to you. It's not trying to save the world, sell you clothes, or glamourize your pain. Its just about the basic fear inside all of us; the fear of getting hurt. It echos your sentiments and assures you that what you feel we all feel it too. It's nice to know you're not alone.