I attended Coachella in Indio, California this weekend with 6 others. We camped out, and it was a first for all of us; a first at Coachella and a first camping out in the dessert.
- Drenched in sweat in the day, shivering cold at night; that's what happens when you camp in the desert.
- Lines, lines, lines. and more lines. for just about everything; food, bathroom, water, entrance...
- 2 sunglasses were sacrificed
- as well as my new camera that the bf got for me... =(
- 3 hour shower lines, which means, no showers for yours truly. i'm not kidding when i say we were roughing it
- phone died after 1 day...
- Got to see:
- Phoenix, Temper Trap, Passion Pit, MUSE, Jay-Z & Beyonce, MGMT, Vampire Weekend, Little Boots, She & Him, Gorillaz, and Jonsi.
- Had a backup camera (yay me for over-packing)
- Above par concession food including fresh coconuts, kettle corn, veggie wraps, and yummy garlic fries
- Found the best viewing spots on 2nd day, closest to stage with amazing view of band, while still sitting.
- Once in a life-time experience, probably won't be repeated again in a long time.
- Came home to a generous gift box of make-up products from Skin Care Rx!