so when we left New York for Los Angeles, the weather was 19 degrees. I was so ready for warmth.


We were lucky enough to get flights on Virgin America at the last minute.

Goodbye snow. Definitely won't miss you.

To keep the flight interesting (and for better naps) we had a small bottle of chardonnay. Every since moving to New York, I find myself drinking with every meal.

The first thing we did when we landed, went out for sushi with my cousin, who is studying at USC.


I don't think I will ever tire of seeing palm trees.

 Red lanterns at Little Tokyo.

We don't have this on the east coast, so lover and I decided it was worth waiting two hours to try this.



 
 Magazine heaven for me




 We stayed at the Roosevelt Hotel. This is the pool.










 Mochi ice cream.


 Breakfast in bed.









So long Los Angeles!

Until next time.