CEO? Lawyer, banker, teacher? No.

It would be a combination of my two loves:

Travelling + Writing

If I could do nothing else but this for a living. If only I could get paid for putting my own thoughts to paper, and not be dictated with who, what, where. I love writing. But I love it because I'm just too expressive ( with just about everything!) to not write. And I feel. Intensely on just about everything. I went to an oracle with my mother once when I was in high school. He said I was too passionate of a person. That it will be a strength and a weakness that I feel too much for everything and everyone. I think my mother is the same way. She tries to save the world in her own ways. I just try to understand it. To try to humbly put words to emotions and events too magical to articulate, to share the magic.