It's only been about 48 hours, but I hope the new year has been as eye-opening for you as it has been for me. I usually don't believe the inaugural resolutions but somehow the idea has adhere itself into my consciousness. Does calling them "goal"s change their function or improve their success rate? I digress.

So here I am, doing the cliche. Here are my new goals for 2012:

-To exorcise the ghosts of my past. I am a sentimental person, but sometimes I tend to dwell on past hurts a little too much. This unhealthy habit must go.

-To continue to read more.

-To fill that darn canvas.

-To finish every project that I start.

-To take more trips far away.

-To find that balance.

-To trim down that "friendslist" even more.

-To lose my yearning for material possessions. Or at lease lessen it.

I wish you all a love filled, prosperous and eventful 2012. Important lessons will be learned and mistakes be made. Just make sure they are new ones.

Xx