So I was tagged, not too recently (sorry I am notoriously late to these things) by Ms. Givens. And here goes (unfortunately, I won't be tagging anyone back since I pretty much only keep in touch with about 3 bloggers lol):

The Rules:

1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this' You have to tag 11 peeps.


11 Random Things About Me:
1. I am obsessed with collecting mirrors, pretty hand carves framed ones. White, antique ones.
2. Avocados with sugar or honey are my favorite snacks.
3. I don't drink soda. None.
4. Being short, I live in heels.
5. Currently listening to "This Years Love" by David Gray
6. I also collect tiaras/crowns. Yea...
7. I am currently freelancing as a digital marketing consultant, and it makes me really happy.
8. Winter is just god-awful. The cold is depressing. The lack of sun kills me.
9. I leave my window curtains open a lot for natural light.
10. Lint really annoys me.
11. I am lactose intolerant, as most Asians seem to be.

My Answers to what Ms. Givens asked me:

1. Favorite artist? Right now - M83
2. Place you want to retire? Croatia, New Caledonia or Paris
3. How did you get started blogging? I have too much not to say & share.
4. Do you thrift shop? Sometimes. Once I found a Philip Lim dress for $70, but it was a size triple zero, if that exists.
5. Do you volunteer? All the time. I am starting my own non-profit.
6. What's you favorite book ever? The Secret Garden.
7. Rings or earrings? This one is tough. I can't live without both, but I always always have my grandmother's diamond ring on me at all times.
8. McDonalds or Panera? Neither. Chipotles is my fast food of choice.
9. Do you do your own nails or go to a salon? I get my gel nails done at the salon, though am seriously contemplating getting my own diy kit to save some dough. $40 each time is not smart.
10. Your favorite dessert? Creme Brulee
11. Married or not? Not. Married to books and beautiful things.

Thank you Ms.Givens for tagging me and being such a great regular reader. I truly appreciate it.